Thursday, May 29, 2008

Randy


...my friend was reflecting on his 3 year old grandaughter..."man...I wish there was some way I could make her understand just how much I love her...you know, that she'd completely comprehend the depth of my love for her...she does seem to sense my love at this early age...often she'll crawl up into my lap so peaceful and contented...trusting, but I want her to know with every morsel of her soul and intellect that papa's love is eternal...uncompromising and not contingent on anything!..." " I wonder how she'll ever know just how deeply i love her..."
I thought about this then suggested he write it down...as a letter from him to his little grand daughter from her lovng PaPa. Her mom could keep it for those later years when she will enjoy the memories and better relate to the whole love message. Then I considered...wow...who doesn't want that letter...! Who doesn't want that absorption in a love that saturates and pours over us us like a river running it's banks...we all want that!

"Hey I said...write that letter twice...send one to yourself...and sign it form PaPa God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your poem.I think it is very pretty.